Key Features MTR3000:
- Operate either in analog form, or MOTOTRBO, a LED that indicates the type of operation for the operator.
- Reliable operation in power 100Watt Continuous Duty Cycle.
- Programmable channel distance (channel spacing) to 12.5 or 25 kHz.
- H conventional analog or digital mode is standard on each repeater / base station, without needing additional software or distal equipment.
- Selectable voltage power supply.
- Compliant with RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances).
- 1 year factory warranty
Additional features of MTR3000 programmed in digital mode.
- Supports two simultaneous voice channels over a range 12,5 kHz TDMA (multiplexing years).
- Divides the existing channel in two time slots to double the capacity through the same repeater.
- Supports IP Site Connect system to cover larger areas
- Supports System Capacity Plus trunking for an item without additional hardware controller
Innovations in facilities and maintenance of the repeater
- Diagnostic and regulatory software that allows remote or local monitoring of the repeater
- Easy replacement of parts with separate units (FRU, Field Replaceable Units)
- The software-based design simplifies the upgrade.
- Easily accessible entrances to the repeater without removing the front panel, reducing installation time and maintenance